The Central Intelligence Agency's official YouTube channel.
- How Your Tech Skills Mean So Much More with the CIA | DDI Careers03:15
- U-2 Flights Off Aircraft Carrier03:15
- President George H. W. Bush’s Farewell Visit to CIA03:15
- I Want This Job - George H.W. Bush and the CIA03:15
- How does my Biology background fit at the CIA?03:15
- How does my Business background fit at the CIA?03:15
- How does my Electrical Engineering background fit at the CIA?03:15
- How does my Psychology background fit at the CIA?03:15
- How does my Computer Science background fit at the CIA?03:15
- How does my Foreign Language Background fit at CIA?03:15
- DO Career Opportunities03:15
- We are the Directorate of Digital Innovation03:15
- What do Language Officers do?03:15
- What do Targeting Officers do?03:15
- What do Collection Management Officers do?03:15
- What do Operations Officers do?03:15
- What do Staff Operations Officers do?03:15
- Student Opportunities Overview03:15
The story of CIA officers John T. Downey and Richard G. Fecteau is a story about remarkable faithfulness, shown not only by the men who were deprived of their freedom, but also by an Agency that never gave up hope. For more information about the CIA, visit www.cia.gov.
A collection of videos that highlight different aspects of the Agency and its history.
Videos that accompany the booklet "CIA Analysis of Warsaw Pact Forces: The Importance of Clandestine Reporting." For more information, visit the CIA's Publications page at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/.
Videos that accompany the booklet, "A City Torn Apart - Building of the Berlin Wall." For more information visit the CIA Historical Collections page at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/historical-collection-publications/index.html
This playlist highlights a number of videos about the CIA's Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T).
Videos that accompany the booklet, "Ronald Reagan: Intelligence and the End of the Cold War." For more information, visit http://1.usa.gov/24hNgoH
Make a difference in your career. Consider the global employment opportunities at the CIA. We're looking for a diversity of people for the important job of keeping America safe.https://www.cia.gov/careers