Kaspersky delivers some of the world's most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. The company is ranked among the world's top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users. Kaspersky products provide superior detection rates and one of the industry's fastest outbreak response times for home users, SMBs, large enterprises and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky® technology is also used worldwide inside the products and services of the industry's leading IT security solution providers. For the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit http://www.securelist.comGet connectedhttp://facebook.com/Kasperskyhttp://twitter.com/kaspersky
- Want to know what David Brin predicted for the Earth 2050?03:15
- GReAT Security Moments - Hacking grades03:15
- Kaspersky Security for Small and Medium Business03:15
- Kaspersky Security for Enterprise03:15
- Cybersecurity portfolio for business03:15
- Why you should never use someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone03:15
- One simple password for all occasions03:15
- Can You Just...03:15
- David Brin talks about the future (part 3), especially for Earth 205003:15
- David Brin talks about the future (part 1), especially for Earth 205003:15
- David Brin talks about the future (part 2), especially for Earth 205003:15
- Zebrocy’s Multi-Language Malware Salad: Kurt Baumgartner at #TheSAS201903:15
- Even if you don't know how your private info can be stolen03:15
- GReAT Security Moments - Adult Content Legislation in the UK03:15
- Is there a camera in your rented room? Security expert shares advice on travelling safely03:15
- Opaque at Both Ends - The Grugq at #TheSAS201903:15
- Even if you don't know what threatens your family...03:15
- #Spouseware and #Stalkerware: Where Do We Go from Here? Eva Galperin at #TheSAS201903:15
In this series, Kaspersky Lab GReAT researchers look at trending topics as well as age-old cyber-security issues and try to offer their advice and tips.
The theme of the VI Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity Conference was ‘Opportunities and challenges in digital transformation’. In the era of digitalization and Industry 4.0, industrial enterprises become more connected, so in 2018 we discussed the new cyber threats and how to combat them effectively.The conference program consisted of 40 speakers, including recognized opinion leaders and international cybersecurity experts such as Marty Edwards (International Society of Automation, ISA), Edward Marszal (Kenexis), Patrick Miller (Archer International), and Miguel Garcia-Menendez (iTTi). In addition to presentations, the conference hosted an exhibition area demonstrating security solutions for industrial control systems by Kaspersky Lab, ICL System Technologies, Advantech, and USSC.Event participants included leading experts on industrial security, as well as managers representing industrial enterprises from more than 20 countries, including the USA, China, Russia, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Iran, Egypt and Japan. During the conference, participants had the opportunity to discuss important issues, share their expertise and learn about new approaches to securely integrating new information technology into industrial control systems.
Kaspersky Lab is proud to be one of the most woman-powered companies in IT, and we stand ready to cooperate with other companies in any and all initiatives for Women in Tech communities.Our mission: to take care of all cybersecurity aspects of users' lives (business, home, kids, data, parents) to give them the time and opportunity to realize their wishes and dreams!