Kaspersky Lab delivers some of the world's most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. The company is ranked among the world's top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users. Kaspersky Lab products provide superior detection rates and one of the industry's fastest outbreak response times for home users, SMBs, large enterprises and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky® technology is also used worldwide inside the products and services of the industry's leading IT security solution providers. For the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit http://www.securelist.comGet connectedhttp://facebook.com/Kasperskyhttp://twitter.com/kaspersky
- From fashion to mass market: Verisium03:15
- How to monitor your kids' device & app use with Kaspersky Safe Kids03:15
- How Kaspersky Safe Kids protects your kids from harmful websites03:15
- How to keep kids safe with Kaspersky Safe Kids03:15
- Remember GPCode?03:15
- Listen to me, don't pay!03:15
- TajMahal: a rare, sophisticated targeted attack framework03:15
- SneakyPastes: basic but effective Middle-East focused campaign by GazaCybergang03:15
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Android Product Overview03:15
- Kaspersky Lab & Probrand Group: True partnership delivers True Cybersecurity03:15
- How to protect your company's devices in minutes with Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud03:15
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud03:15
In this series, Kaspersky Lab GReAT researchers look at trending topics as well as age-old cyber-security issues and try to offer their advice and tips.
The theme of the VI Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity Conference was ‘Opportunities and challenges in digital transformation’. In the era of digitalization and Industry 4.0, industrial enterprises become more connected, so in 2018 we discussed the new cyber threats and how to combat them effectively.The conference program consisted of 40 speakers, including recognized opinion leaders and international cybersecurity experts such as Marty Edwards (International Society of Automation, ISA), Edward Marszal (Kenexis), Patrick Miller (Archer International), and Miguel Garcia-Menendez (iTTi). In addition to presentations, the conference hosted an exhibition area demonstrating security solutions for industrial control systems by Kaspersky Lab, ICL System Technologies, Advantech, and USSC.Event participants included leading experts on industrial security, as well as managers representing industrial enterprises from more than 20 countries, including the USA, China, Russia, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, France, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Iran, Egypt and Japan. During the conference, participants had the opportunity to discuss important issues, share their expertise and learn about new approaches to securely integrating new information technology into industrial control systems.
Kaspersky Lab is proud to be one of the most woman-powered companies in IT, and we stand ready to cooperate with other companies in any and all initiatives for Women in Tech communities.Our mission: to take care of all cybersecurity aspects of users' lives (business, home, kids, data, parents) to give them the time and opportunity to realize their wishes and dreams!