Secure Ninja TV
As technology is constantly evolving and changing, there is a huge need for information about topics such as Cybersecurity, Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Crime. Business and government entities deal with increasing threats of security attacks each year, and must constantly reassess their vulnerabilities. SecureNinjaTV's mission is to gather critical knowledge from top security professionals in various branches of the industry and to provide free and up to date information about various security issues to the tech community, business community, and government.SecureNinjaTV covers a wide range of industry conferences, events and trade shows each year. We're committed to obtaining up to date information about the Cybersecurity world and to maintaining a permanent and recurring presence at important industry events both domestic and international.
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Report Generation with ThreadFix03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Threat Intelligence with Recorded Future03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Securing Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Pete Herzog - OSSTMM & Hacker Highschool03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Tribe of Hackers03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ What Does It Take To Be A CISO?03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Log Management with Elastic03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ NSA Technology Transfer Program03:15
- RSA 2019 ▶︎ Stina Ehrensvard - WebAuthn Milestone03:15
- RSA Conference 2018 Singapore ▶︎ A Hacker's Perspective03:15
- DoDIIS 2017 ▶︎ Dr. Alissa Johnson - The Future of Cybersecurity03:15
- DoDIIS 2017- Teddy Bear Hacking with 11/ yo Cyber Prodigy Reuben Paul03:15
- HOW TO BECOME A SPEAKER AT DEF CON03:15
- RSA 2017 ▶︎ Hacking Medical Imaging03:15
- RSA 2017 ▶︎ Marci McCarthy Marketing to CISOs03:15
RSA Conference 2016 was bigger and better than ever before! SecureNinjaTV was able to meet with several notable figures in the cybersecurity spectrum this year to discuss everything from password privacy to keeping kids safe online. Alicia Webb and Jon Miller also traveled to the studios of hacker channel Hak5 for a fun collaboration, as well as to the Computer History Museum for a private tour. An RSA Conference wouldn't be complete without a trip to iOAsis for some thought provoking interviews and conference relaxation.
SecureNinjaTV heads to Las Vegas for CES 2016- a trade show full of all things technology. They catch up with John McAfee, the hacker minds behind Mr. Robot, cybersecurity investigative journalist Brian Krebs, and more!
Full video training courses--absolutely free! If you like what you see and would like to experience a SecureNinja course in person, visit http://secureninja.com/specials for some incredible discounts and promotions!