The PC Security
The PC Security Channel is your goto place for cybersecurity, brought to you by a malware analyst who is addicted to running ransomware. I started this channel in 2011, when I was relatively inexperienced and what a journey it's been.What kind of content do I usually produce? -Security Talks where I cover interesting news/events-Malware Demonstration and Analysis videos | Meet Malware-Antivirus Reviews | Product comparisons | Security Tests-Educational/Informative commentary videos about cybersecurity topics-Basic Tutorials and How To guidesAll of this is curated into relevant playlists so you can easily find exactly what you are looking for.
- Bitcoin Miner Malware | Incredibly Stealthy!03:15
- WannaCry Ransomware in Action | NSA Exploit based03:15
- Tracking Malware: IOCs and Hashing03:15
- What is Encryption? You use it daily!03:15
- Scariest Ransomware ever? | Meet Jigsaw03:15
- Antivirus vs Anti-Malware | Dispelling the Myth03:15
- Worst Ransomware ever? | Satana unleashed03:15
- IPVanish Review | After extended use03:15
- CCleaner hacked, Replaced by Malware!03:15
- Quicktest:Hitman pro vs SuperAntiSpyware vs Malwarebytes03:15
- Avast vs new Ransomware=Disaster03:15
- Spora | Most Sophisticated Ransomware?03:15
- Virtualbox Tutorial | Set up a Virtual Machine for free03:15
- Quicktest: MSE vs AVG vs Avast vs Bitdefender free detection ratio test03:15
- Ransomware Snake Game | Kryptonite03:15
- Bitdefender vs Unknown Ransomware03:15
- Double Agent | Malware replaces Antivirus03:15
- DLL vs EXE | Windows DLL Hell03:15
I vent off on cybersecurity misconceptions, dispell myths, answer common questions.
Not sure which VPN to pick, or whether or not you need one? You've come to the right place! All my reviews involve extensive use and detailed discussion about features, security, privacy, server quality and speed.
Want to learn more about cybersecurity? Want to be a malware analyst? This educational playlist will take you through the basics.
Need a free Antivirus for your PC/Laptop? This playlist will get you more than that, complete security solutions with zero-day defenses, ransomware protection, no compromises, all without touching your wallet.
Malware, Ransomware, threat demonstrations, ranging from fun previews to detailed static and dynamic analysis. Knowing what is out there is an important step in defending yourself.
The best cybersecurity show on the internet. Wait, it is also the only one. Well, that only makes it better. ;)
How does your Antivirus perform in real-world tests? See for yourself. This is a playlist of security solutions being put to the test against the worst of malware, the wildest of threats, and it's all on video.
Antivirus/Anti-Malware real-world tests and comparisons, against tons of malware, fast forwarded and with music to please.
Comparing Antivirus products, security solutions side by side to see who comes out on top, while digging through a mountain of malware.
Concerned about whether Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox or some other browser is best for security? How good is the default protection of your web browser? This is the best place to find out, with real world tests against malware and phishing links.