The PC Security
The PC Security Channel is your goto place for cybersecurity, brought to you by a malware analyst who is addicted to running ransomware. I started this channel in 2011, when I was relatively inexperienced and what a journey it's been.What kind of content do I usually produce? -Security Talks where I cover interesting news/events-Malware Demonstration and Analysis videos | Meet Malware-Antivirus Reviews | Product comparisons | Security Tests-Educational/Informative commentary videos about cybersecurity topics-Basic Tutorials and How To guidesAll of this is curated into relevant playlists so you can easily find exactly what you are looking for.
- Glasswire Firewall Review | Tested against Ransomware03:15
- Zemana Anti Malware 3 Review03:15
- Robinhood Ransomware | Eternal Blue strikes again03:15
- Emsisoft 2019 | New Features and Special Promo03:15
- Israel responds to cyberattack with airstrike | Online identity vs Real identity03:15
- Kaspersky vs Bitdefender | Tested vs Malware03:15
- How to set up a virtual machine with VMware03:15
- Ransomware developer messages me | Unnamed Ransomware03:15
- Article 13 Ransomware #SaveYourInternet03:15
- PEWDIEPIE RANSOMWARE03:15
- Sophos Home Premium Review03:15
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering | Ollydbg Tutorial03:15
- Largest Data Breach in History | Check if your email is affected03:15
- Is Windows Defender actually heavier than other Antivirus?03:15
- Is Windows Defender slowing down your computer?03:15
- Marriott/Starwood Data Breach | All you need to know03:15
- ESET Internet Security Review03:15
- Security Talk 13 | Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge no longer the best browser to download Chrome!03:15
I vent off on cybersecurity misconceptions, dispell myths, answer common questions.
Not sure which VPN to pick, or whether or not you need one? You've come to the right place! All my reviews involve extensive use and detailed discussion about features, security, privacy, server quality and speed.
Want to learn more about cybersecurity? Want to be a malware analyst? This educational playlist will take you through the basics.
Need a free Antivirus for your PC/Laptop? This playlist will get you more than that, complete security solutions with zero-day defenses, ransomware protection, no compromises, all without touching your wallet.
Malware, Ransomware, threat demonstrations, ranging from fun previews to detailed static and dynamic analysis. Knowing what is out there is an important step in defending yourself.
The best cybersecurity show on the internet. Wait, it is also the only one. Well, that only makes it better. ;)
How does your Antivirus perform in real-world tests? See for yourself. This is a playlist of security solutions being put to the test against the worst of malware, the wildest of threats, and it's all on video.
Antivirus/Anti-Malware real-world tests and comparisons, against tons of malware, fast forwarded and with music to please.
Comparing Antivirus products, security solutions side by side to see who comes out on top, while digging through a mountain of malware.
Concerned about whether Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox or some other browser is best for security? How good is the default protection of your web browser? This is the best place to find out, with real world tests against malware and phishing links.