A job experience as Frontend developer
How I switched from backend to frontend development
I have changed company after a couple of months and I have accepted a Frontend engineer position. So I started testing an application with Karma and Protractor. Testing is very important for the frontend too so you have to write the tests for your code. Let's see the pros and cons for me about this experience
The Good Parts
- Learning a lot of new technologies
- Frontend testing funny and useful!
- Meeting new and amazing colleagues
- Working with CSS frameworks can be good and comfortable
The Bad Part
- Working with multiple companies is frustrating but without this step, maybe even the whole good parts weren't possible!
- Learning new technologies is frustrating too but it's always a new challenge and it's part of this job
- Working with CSS framework will not let you learn CSS and layout design. Working with pure HTML and CSS is always hard for many reasons.
- My contract as a consultant was not good after all and I find myself in the situation to search for a new job again.