Web Accessibility Tools
All you need to test accessibility
Here is a summary of the best validation tool I've found through years of work on accessibility. We can find always the best solutions on-line. I've made websites and apllications for public administrations and I want to publish always the best from my source code.
- W3C validator, the official W3C validator website
- WAI validator (Cynthia)
- WAVE web accessibility evalutation
- ID acccessibility checker, This tool checks single HTML pages for conformance with accessibility standards to ensure the content can be accessed by everyone
- Vischeck, a way of showing you what things look like to someone who is color blind
- Color contrast check
- Mobi ready, evaluates mobile-readiness using industry best practices & standards
- Check my color a tool to check the color contrast between character and background.
- Quick page accessibility tester
- T.A.W, a tool for the analysis of Web sites, based on the W3C - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0)
- Total Validator Tool: a software to check different validation level from your PC