Learning about Docker, Kubernetes, and all that stuff relating to putting stuff in the cloud and have servers, load balancers, and databases work together.
Dev Tips For Designers
DevTips is a weekly show for YOU who want to be inspired 👍 and learn 🖖 about programming. Hosted by David and MPJ - two notorious bug generators 💖 and teachers 🤗. Exploring code together and learning programming along the way - yay!Videos are released on FRIDAYs at 08:00 GMT.Everything you see and hear are the opinions and preferences of the individual who said them, and no one else's.
- My First Progressive Web App (PWA)03:15
- Trying Kubernetes 📦 for the First Time03:15
- The Future of DevTips & Fun Fun Function03:15
- Best "Web" Development Content of 201803:15
- Trying Docker for the First Time 📖 Many Learnings!03:15
- How to Load Web Fonts in 2019 🎆03:15
- Font Loading Performance 📉 6 Experiments with FOUT & FOIT03:15
- Critical CSS + Fail 🧨03:15
- Teaching CSS to a Coder 🙀 (How to Lazy Load Images)03:15
- How to Work with Legacy Code ☠️03:15
- Our favourite ES2018 features 💖03:15
- Recursion ➰ for Paginated Web Scraping03:15
- CSS Animation with Physics Simulation 📈 (so much over-engineering ⚙️)03:15
- Web Scraping with Node.js & Puppeteer (🌋 rants included, no extra charge)03:15
- Finding a Designer + 🍪 FIKA03:15
- Let’s Animate with CSS (and Failing Fast!)03:15
You have questions, Travis makes up answers. Unscripted, unrehearsed, unflatteringly honest.