Web dev Mentors
A Youtube Channel for emerging technologies and already established technologies on Computer or IT field. We make courses on various IT or Computer based stuffs that enables you to learn and excel on the same. WebDevMentors goal and moto is "Learning made Free and Easy on the Internet". Grow your knowledge with us and share it. We believe knowledge should be shared and we make it happen.Some of the courses already live in our channel are Bootstrap Learning Course, Python Tutorials for Beginners and Programming in Java for Beginners. Upcoming courses includes courses on ANDROID, PHP, HTML5 and FOUNDATION 5. New courses will be added over time. The Channel will have at least one video uploaded per day. If missed it will be compensated the next day.Please support our channel by LIKING our videos and SUBSCRIBING to the channel and PLEASE DISABLE THE ADBLOCKERS on your browser to SUPPORT US. Thanks in advance for your great SUPPORT.
- Private and Protected Variables in Python [HD 1080p]03:15
- Ordering Columns using Push or Pull03:15
- Validating Form and Adding Glyphicons to Form Fields03:15
- Adding Rows, Columns & Containers03:15
- Styling Tables with Bootstrap03:15
- Adding Header & Navigation Bar with Bootstrap Part 103:15
- 2. What is Java?03:15
- 6. What is an Object in Java?03:15
- Requirements of the Course - Python Tutorial for Beginners [HD 1080p]03:15
- 8. Variables and Data Types in Java03:15
- Introduction to Python [HD 1080p]03:15
- Horizontal and Inline Forms in Bootstrap03:15
- Nesting Columns in Bootstrap03:15
- Adding Footer to Website - Learning Bootstrap03:15
- Installing and Setting Up Eclipse IDE - PyDev [HD 1080p]03:15
- Creating Modules in Python [HD 1080p]03:15
- Hide/Unhide Menu bar in Sublime Text 203:15
- Adding Panels & Styling in Bootstrap03:15
Python Tutorials for Beginners covering all the necessary and beginner level topics in Python. Python tutorials with all programming concepts that help a beginner in learning Python from scratch with no prior programming knowledge is made possible by this series. Learn to write Python programs for free.
Learning Bootstrap is a bootstrap tutorial series to teach web designers to use bootstrap for making responsive websites and have rich look in mobile devices. This series will help designer to build a responsive website from scratch or convert their existing website to bootstrap. All the videos are HD and also has a simple, brief and effective tutorial path. Over the course of the videos a complete website will be created which includes a normal website, a blog and pages with forms. The series also covers HTML, CSS and JQuery as a topic of learning on the go.