A passionate web software developer.
Experienced software developer in different companies, undertaken freelance and personal projects. Passionate about innovative projects. Acknowledges and respects individual differences; believing in the value of diversity for strong teams and excellent results. Worked as full stack web developer with PHP frameworks like Yii 2, Zend, Symfony, Laravel and frontend technologies like Angular, NodeJS, Twitter bootstrap or Zurb Foundation.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP 5, both server side and CLI. Introducing PHP 7.
- PHP Frameworks: Zend, Symfony 2, Laravel 5.*, Yii 2. Microframeworks: Silex, Slim.
- PHP ORMs: Doctrine 2, Eloquent, Yii2 Active Record.
- RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle
- CMS open source: Wordpress
- BDD: Behat, Selenium, Codeception
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Web servers: Apache, Tomcat, IIS
- Python: web development with Django framework
- Linux distributions: Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, Kali. Bash scripting
- IDEs: PHP Storm, Visual Studio Code, Web Storm, PyCharm, Eclipse, Netbeans
- Web \ HTML standards, accessibility and responsive web design
- Grid systems: Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation
- Dynamic website development: Angular JS, Angular 2, Typescript, NodeJS, JQuery
- Basic knowledge of Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby, Pascal
- XP, TDD, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis), Unit Testing, OOP, Design Patterns
- Basic knowledge of C# programming with Visual Studio
Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook APIs, Open Graph, benchmark.
- Agile methodologies: Kanban, Scrum; Softwares: Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, Redmine
- Agile testing and QA engineering: test plan, exploratory test, UAT, browser automation
- Extreme programming (XP): TDD, OOP, Design Patterns
- CI \ CD with Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Version control systems and softwares: Git, SVN
Frontend developer at Blue Reply, Florence (September - current)
- Angular v2+ developer
- Testing Angular v2+ applications with Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
Frontend developer at Plansoft, Florence (March - June)
- Frontend web development for projects with Node JS, Angular JS, Angular 2, Twitter bootstrap
- Technical assistance on Java softwares and training with the customer
Software developer at Geosystems, Florence (February 2016 - March 2017)
- PHP applications development, testing and maintenance using Yii 2, Slim, Codeception and PHPUnit
- Web GIS programming on a own PHP framework
- Python scripting and testing with Unit test and a PostgreSQL database
- ArcGIS plugin developmentwith C#
Freelance web developer, Sassari - Florence (2006 - 2008, 2015 - present)
- Web application with RESTful APIs for B2C companies and public administrations in line with accessibility and W3C standards
- Part-time collaboration with an advertising company: management of an old ASP / MySQL application.
Software developer PHP MySQL \ Oracle for Dada group Florence (January 2008 – November 2014)
- Agile software development with SCRUM in a team of eight people. PHP \ MySQL and Oracle developmentnt
- First, second and third level support on different platforms and brands operating in Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK and Netherlands
- Application support: technical support on CMS and websites, domain and hosting products. Abuse system, Inboud & Outbound, Web security
- Diploma in Computer Science, Sassari (1996-2002)
- Live music (especially metal concerts)
- Playing drums
- Ethical hacking \ Cyber security
- Computer science
- Videogames: PC and console emulators
- Manga, Movies, TV series, Chess
- Beers :)