A passionate websoftware developer.
Software developer in different companies, undertaken freelance and personal projects.
Passionate about innovative projects and excellent problem solver.
- LAMP enviroment: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- PHP frameworks: Yii 2, Laravel, Symfony, Zend. Micro frameworks Silex, Slim.
- PHP Testing: PHPUnit, Codeception.
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL.
- Python scripting and web development with Django framework (basic).
- Beginner level with Java: Ant, Maven, EJB, JUnit, Servlets.
- Web standards, accessibility, responsive web design.
- Dynamic website development: Angular v2+, React JS, Vue (basic).
- Testing: Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor. React testing: Jest, Enzyme.
- CSS frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, Material Design, Skeleton.
Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook APIs, Open Graph, benchmark.
- Agile methodologies: Kanban, Scrum; Softwares: Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, Redmine
- Agile testing and QA engineering: test plan, exploratory test, UAT, browser automation
- Extreme programming (XP): TDD, OOP, Design Patterns
- CI \ CD with Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Version control systems and softwares: Git, SVN
I am a Zend certified PHP engineer since 16 September 2015.
Software developer, Consultant
Florence, January 2019 - present
Software developer, Consultant
Florence, September 2017 - September 2018
- Testing with Jasmine, Karma and Protractor
- Java training: core language, Eclipse IDE, Ant, Maven, EJB, JUnit, Servlets.
- Testing and monitoring a core banking systems with a team of Java developers.
Florence, March - June 2017
- Frontend web development for projects with Node JS, Angular JS, Angular 2, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Technical assistance on Java softwares and training with the customer
Florence, February 2016 - March 2017
- PHP applications development, testing and maintenance using Yii 2, Slim, Codeception and PHPUnit
- Web GIS programming on a own PHP framework
- Python scripting and testing with Unit test and a PostgreSQL database
- ArcGIS plugin developmentwith C#
Freelancer web developer
Sassari - Florence, 2006 - 2008, 2015
- Web application with RESTful APIs for B2C companies and public administrations in line with accessibility and W3C standards
- Part-time collaboration with an advertising company: management of an old ASP / MySQL application.
Register.it (Dada Group)
Florence, January 2008 - November 2014
- Agile software development with SCRUM in a team of eight people. PHP \ MySQL and Oracle developmentnt
- First, second and third level support on different platforms and brands operating in Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, UK and Netherlands
- Application support: technical support on CMS and websites, domain and hosting products. Abuse system, Inboud & Outbound, Web security
- Diploma in Computer Science, Sassari (1996-2002)
- Computer science
- Ethical hacking, Cyber security, Pentesting
- Live music (especially metal concerts)
- Videogames: PC, arcade retro games and console emulators
- Manga, Movies, TV series, Chess
- Playing drums since 16 years old
- Beers :)
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 and GDPR (UE 2016 / 679), I hereby authorize the recipient of this document to use and process my personal details for the purpose of recruiting and selecting staff and I confirm to be informed of my rights in accordance to art. 7 of the above mentioned decree.