Web Accessibility Tools
Here is a summary of the best validation tool I've found through years of work on accessibility. We can find always the best solutions online. I've made websites and applications for public administrations and I want to publish always the best from my source code.
- W3C validator, the official W3C validator website
- WAI validator (Cynthia)
- WAVE web accessibility evaluation
- ID accessibility checker, This tool checks single HTML pages for conformance with accessibility standards to ensure the content can be accessed by everyone
- Vischeck, a way of showing you what things look like to someone who is color blind
- Color contrast check
- Mobi ready, evaluates mobile readiness using industry best practices & standards
- Check my color a tool to check the color contrast between character and background.
- Quick page accessibility tester
- T.A.W, a tool for the analysis of Web sites, based on the W3C - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0)
- Total Validator Tool: software to check different validation level from your PC